Gingerbread House Competition SignUp
It’s that time of year again! We’ve got Santa on his way, Gingerbread Houses being delivered to the Salem Museum, wood being delivered for the Marshmallow Roast, cookies baking for decorating, and lots of holiday entertainment!
All that’s missing is You and your beautiful creation!
The festival will be held in Longwood Park on December 2nd from 10 AM to 2 PM.
Gingerbread House Competition Rules
• Each entry will be assigned a number which MUST be displayed with your house, along with a description including the creator’s name, category, and the title of the piece.
• Size cannot be larger than 20” x 20”
• Each entry must be constructed of edible materials ONLY. Creations that include non-edible construction materials will NOT be eligible for awards.
• The Salem Museum is not responsible for collapses or other damage to the gingerbread creations.
• Entries must be delivered to the Salem Museum on November 24th-25th and 28th-30th between 10 am and 4 pm to be eligible for awards.
• Entries may be picked up after 2pm on December 2nd, and must be picked up by December 9th. Entries will be disposed of if left at the Museum after December 9th.
The Museum is open Tuesday-Saturday, 10 am to 4 pm.